8.31.2007

Gone Daddy Gone

We're off tomorrow bright and early for the woods. My friend traded us painting their nursery for use of their summer pad this weekend and we can't wait. There are 2 pools, hiking and I hear there might be a pancake breakfast and demolition derby.

My white trash roots are going to be in full effect. In fact, I'm making theMan call me "Lurleen" all weekend.

Actually the place itself isn't trashy, I just can't hear the words "demolition derby" without fond memories of my childhood. Hell, I can't hear the words "pancake breakfast" without conjuring up images of large old people stacking em' high and grumbling about these kids today.

Also, there is a gentlemen that has a residence there that sits on his porch all day drinknig vodka and demands you play him in a game of bean bags. Score!

So we'll see you hosers on Monday. Enjoy yourself this weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home