8.24.2007

Progress

The weight loss thing is going okay. I screwed up a couple times this week at dinner but so far so good. I feel like I’m making progress and like something has changed in me. When I did screw up I felt crappy afterwards, so that’s nice. Ha! Also, my GWO crew is doing a competition for money and/or dinner. That started yesterday, the evening I ate brownies. Sigh.

Mom and Grandma are coming in this weekend and our family are big eaters. I’ve got a plan of attack and theMan on speed dial. My doctor appointment is on Monday and last time she told me I needed to "think about losing weight" before we tried to get pregnant. I really want to be able to tell her "look bitch, I'm working on it."

If you want further help, try these:

Bake your own energy bars.

Mighty Girl helps a big girl out.

Side note: I am going to submit this to Design*Sponge too but...I want to spruce up my cubicle. Add some color. So far I've printed off arty pictures from Flickr but something is lacking. Any ideas?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home