11.09.2006

o-HI-o


A signed original
Originally uploaded by MizVoid.
Tomorrow I've given strict instructions to theMan to drop Carlton off at his grandfather's (and NO he's not bringing his sweater vest and pocket protector), load the car with luggage and gifts and pick me up PROMPTLY at 4:00 p.m. with the car gassed and ready to go.

You see, we're going to get our Matherly/Oliphant fix in. It's been awhile since our last fix and really, we just need it to get well man.

Plus I gotta see my little butterbean's chubby smile or I feel my face might melt off.

Hearing Coen squeak every day this week and knowing that Monkey can now say our names...well, it's too much to just sit at home this weekend.

So...expect 1,000,0000 pictures of our homies, bottles of wine to be slaugthered and tuck yourselves safely in tonight knowing I will get to see the remainder of the Flavor of Love series by Sunday or we ain't coming back.

SMOOCHES!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home