10.26.2006

Almost finished baking


Almost finished
Originally uploaded by MizVoid.
Turns out Coen wants to get here sooner than later. There are a few issues with Mr. Baby Poopypants so they are going to induce Sis on Monday. They have asked me to come up tomorrow night and hang out until the blessed event. Because theMan's job fell out for a week, he gets to go too!

This is good because it's our 8 year anniversary on Tuesday and I didn't want this year to be the first we were apart. Plus, he's going to be an uncle and is pretty stoked about meeting the little dude.

So that means I'll be out of here until Tuesday. I will try to post if and when I can from the big city and OF COURSE expect 1,000,000,000 pictures when I return, if not before.

Since I did a major color job tonight (I gotta look good, I'm going to be an aunt...again!) I am leaving you with a present.: A complete Flickr set of just my hair and all the torture I've put it through over the past 2 years. Yes, I'm that vain.

See it here: MY HAIR!

Wish us luck. Here comes COEN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home