4.11.2006

Sis's symptoms are silly

I thought I would share some of Sis's symptoms since she doesn't have a blog and I think it's interesting. Bear with me...

1.) She pukes alot, I mean pukes all day long. Morning sickness, heh, try all day sickness. In fact I think my own constitution is going stronger because I was able to eat breakfast today while she hurled in the bathroom. Tonight she ran from her bedroom after consuming pizza and buffalo wings only to barf it all up in the water closet.

2.) She has a cute belly. Yes, I still look about 4 months more pregnant than she does currently, but it's growing and it's cute. She can't suck in anymore and her boobs, they are enormous. She tried on the "5-month-fake-belly" at a maternity store this weekend and I saw a flash of her this summer, all plump and round, bitching at Pants for not answering her phone calls and begging someone, anyone, dear god, get her some fucking steak before she has to cut a bitch.

3.) She has started a registry and it's stuff that made me sure she is my sister. None of it is really frilly per se and it's all in cool, modern colors. I'm going to go broke, I can assure you. Between Grace, my godchild and this one...I might as well tell the Steel Mill I'll be working the weekends to keep these kids in pink Chuck Taylors and funny t-shirts. Speaking of, I owe Gracie some more stuff. Hey! More reasons to shop!

4.) She has some abnormal cells on her cervix that have me scared, but the doctor thinks they will go away. The cyst already has so she's in the clear for awhile. Bonus though is we get to see more of the baby since she gets more ultrasounds. I plan on going with her to one of them so I can see that little fetus one more time.

5.) She eats things like pickles wrapped in cheese and if she could get away with it, I'm sure she'd make a meat parfait complete with steak, porkchops and barbecued anything with 4 legs.

So moving right along. 8 weeks and some change and keeping our fingers crossed all the way.

I like this Aunt stuff.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

So I guess she's not doing the vegetarian thing? Funny, meat was off my list for the beginning of pregnancy.

Glad to hear she's doing good!

7:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home