4.11.2006

Feeling Lazy; Here's a MEME!

Have you ever? Game:

Taken a picture naked? Yes. There is a picture of my big boobs, pre-surgery, floating around in a beat up 1971 Dodge Charger’s glove compartment somewhere.

Made out with a member of the same sex? Yes for a solid 2 years to be exact.

Gotten in a car with people you just met? I believe that is how I landed my first serious boyfriend. I complimented his Camero like a good redneck and got a ride, then his number, then his tongue down my throat. Yes, I’m that girl.

Been in a fist fight? Not really with fists. I pushed a guy over at the Skinny Puppy concert for trying to start crap with theMan, but no fists involved. As the guy was walking away, I told his girlfriend not to start either. They left fast. Now theMan has the coolest wife story ever.

Had feelings for someone who didn’t have them back? It’s called being a teenager.

Been arrested? No.

Ditched school to do something more fun? Yep, but only once! The cool part though was my mom let us pick a day once a year every year to ditch school and do whatever we wanted. I remember feeling more free than any other time in my life on those days. We’d drive around, hang out at bridges, usually never doing anything illegal…just relaxing. I want to continue that tradition with my kids.

Seen someone die? Yes.

Kissed a picture? Yes. I didn’t kiss theMan for 6 months of dating. There was a lot of picture kissing in those days.

Slept in until 3? Yes, when I used to work all night skates I’d sleep until 4:00 the next day.

Played dress up? Yes. My Great Grams had this awesome dress up box for me. Loved that. I want to get Gracie one someday.

Felt an earthquake? Supposeably there was a slight earthquake in my town when I was little but I never felt it.

Had detention? Yes. My friend in middle school stole money out of a purse and I just sat there and watched her. I was guilty by association I guess.

Been in a car accident? Yes, several but thankfully not a bad one yet. Apparently I was in a bad one when I was just born but of course, I don’t remember it.

Pole danced? Not professionally but there are pictures of me with a pole and I was dancing at Erica’s bachelorette party. So technically, yes.

Been lost? I live in Chicago for crying out loud. Evanston is like that town that has no exit. You keep looping back where you started.

Sang karaoke? Not yet. There is not enough alcohol in the world. I guess I have been known to sing out loud along with friends to the Guns N’ Roses DVD but does that really count?

Kissed in the rain? Yes. I’d love to do about anything in the rain. It’s my favorite.

Sang in the shower? If I know that no one else is in the house I SING in the shower, I mean SING. I’m surprised you haven’t heard me. I just sound so good in there.

Got your tongue stuck to a pole? No. I watched “A Christmas Story” young enough not to try it.

Ever gone to school partially naked? Um...no????

Played chicken? No. Never my thing to mess with cars.

Mooned/flashed someone? As soon as I got my tits done and they healed I was all about flashing people while driving. I have no idea why. I moon theMan all the time. I’ll say “theMan, come here.” He’ll come in the room and I’ll be mooning him. I have no idea why this makes me laugh.

Forgotten someone’s name? All the time. I can never remember the guy’s name that colors my hair. I always ask for Nick/Chris really fast to see who they say.

Slept naked? Yep. Whenever I can, although it’s hard to in the winter.

Blacked out from drinking? Yes, that is very scary.

Felt like killing someone? Not deep down really. However there are 2 people on the planet that I’d like to beat with a tire iron until they were just about to die, then I’d just leave them. I don’t think I could ever really live with myself if I killed someone. Now, causing these 2 people paralysis, maybe I could live with that.

Made a parent cry? Yeah, just last night. My sister is getting married and my mom is losing it. Thankfully she’s getting help and I’m going to try to word things differently.

Cried over someone? Way too often.

Had sex more than 10 times in a weekend? No.

Had/Have a dog? Most of my life we had dog(s). Now I have one that is basically my child.

Been in a band? I played bass one day for one song for one band when I was 16. It was awesome.

Drank 25 sodas in a day? I really hope not.

Shot a gun? Yes, my dad let us each shoot his .357 when we were little. It was loud, that’s all I remember. I wish Sis had a blog because she’d tell you about the time she shot our brother’s .22 into the side of the house and about caused my mom to lose her lower intestines.

Go ahead...you do it now and send me the link.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home