4.07.2006

Something for my cataracts!

Today has proved interesting. I got a random email from one of the two people on the planet where I wish their violent death would be videotaped so I could watch it when I'm feeling blue to cheer myself up. I promptly responded to it with: Just die already, the world needs the extra oxygen.

Then some national guard recruiter tries to muscle in on a myspace group I am a member of and I went the f-off on him. I think I need a nappy-poo before I become violent.

I've added a new book to my "Book Pile" list in the links below. It's an amazing biography of a complicated man with an introduction by one of my favorite authors/philosophers. As I've said before, I'm no good with reviews. It's just great okay, plus it dips into the psychology of the man instead of just "he was born here...he died here." I dig it.

Plus! Not only that but I'm going to the baby superstore tonight with my sister to ooh and ahh over all the wittle itty bitty baby things she will need in the future. Can't buy anything but it will be fun to look I think. I'm all baby all the time lately, might as well feed the addiction.

This weekend starts theMan's BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION WEEK!! We do it a week in our neck of the woods, not just one day. Feel free to drop him a line here and wish him a Happy Birthday. He's getting better about posting more regularly finally so browse a little while you are there too. (Side note: I always want to type "Trapped in Batter" like he is stuck in a big bowl of cake batter or something.)

We're going to have a big whiffle ball/badmitton tournament at the park then some vegan food at Karyn's on Saturday. If I could bring you all up here for one meal, I think I would take you to Karyn's. It's TASTY and everything, absolutely everything on the menu is vegan! Next weekend I've booked us a cabin in Deliverance country complete with hot tub and a local haunted house. I cannot wait.....they even provide free bikes and the little old lady who owns it brings us breakfast in the mornings.

We also watched a flick last night that was pretty cute. "Elizabethtown" by Cameron Crowe. I'm a big Cameron Crowe fan, even if all his movies aren't the best thing to the film critics. That man can slap together a bitchin' soundtrack for sure! Check it out if you feel like having a tug on your heartstrings and an overwhelming urge to go on a road trip.

Okay so all of this is random but I just had to post something. I can't help it. I really like you guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home