4.01.2006

It's been awhile


IMG_4330
Originally uploaded by MizVoid.
I haven't posted any pictures of my hair in so long I figured you all gave up on me. Today was the day. My regular colorist was sick so I was put with Angel who turned out to rock the house, literally. When not cutting hair he's singing on a reggae album he hopes to put out shortly in the clubs. Fuck yea.

So...how do you likey? There are more pics (yes of my vanity fueled hair obsession plus more!) in the Flickr once you click on the pic. Don't you want to see more pictures of our dog???

I also made a little set for my creative projects. Currently I'm painting a painting for Jzn. I'll post more when it's done this weekend.

For my Chicago homies...don't forget about the chili cook-off tomorrow! WEEEEE! I'll be the one with the cool hair and the bitchin' vegan chili.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home