12.17.2005

Food is a love note from God

Let me tell you a way in which bowling is enjoyable. Bowling is enjoyable when you've got 3 hours of free cocktails and shots, white castle cheeseburgers and a bunch of renegade punk kids set loose on 4 lanes of bowling alley goodness.

Yep, you guessed it. It's time for another installment of DRUNK BLOGGIN!!! We just returned in another cab ride filled with reggae, my second in my lifetime, from the 10Pin by the House of Blues which housed the Threadless.com Holiday Party. HOLY SHIT. I am D-to the riz-unk. 6-8 shots plus a martini doesn't make for a sober Kitten.

It was as the kids say, off the hook. I met a bunch of hilarious people, bowled the shit out of some pins (even smoking theMan's ass) and ended the night by throwing light bulbs and glasses to get ushered out by security guards. FUCK YEA.

So now, I'm chugging water in a vain attempt not to wake up with nausea from hell and cuddling with my boy. Blessed be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home