7.07.2005

He's okay

Firstly, thank you for all the calls and emails I received about my little bro! He's going to be okay. No internal bleeding and no hemmoraging of the brain. However, by the looks of him you wouldn't know.

Apparently a cop's son, Hal Utterback for those of you from the Ville, was turning and hit him. Kevin was thrown through his windsheild with no helmet. He can't remember anything about it, not even riding his bike in the first place.

Thankfully after surgery, he had about 5 places in his face broken but he also only lost 2 teeth. I've uploaded some pics that he had us take at the hospital. When we got there he was pre-surgery and was refusing pain medicine. This boy was hit at 6 a.m. and we got there at 3:00 p.m. and he had refused them all day. He kept saying, "Kitten, smile! I'm not dead." But god.

Anyways, you be the judge. Just don't look if you are quesy or eating.

Kevin 1,
Kevin 2,
Kevin 3. Poor guy.

Side note: I just got offered a job by the bad ass place that I wanted to work for! They are currently ordering me business cards. Woot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home