7.01.2005

Come on down

Last night I had a dream that I was sitting in the audience of an awards show. Sure, that was wierd, but the part that really took it up a notch was that men kept coming up to me and kissing me, very very tenderly. No tongue, just that movie-style one hand on my face 3 kiss technique. I woke up seriously confused. One after another, kiss smile, squeeze my hand and walk away. The very fucked up part was I could smell them. All manly and gorgeous. And they were some I recognized, some from high school and some complete strangers.

So come on you Freuds? What the hell does that mean?

Secondly, have any of you watched Eyes Wide Shut? Does Tom Cruise absolutely creep you the hell out in that movie or is that just me? I think of him as a demented midget in that flick, especially when standing next to Nicole Kidman. Ugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home