6.30.2005

They really like me!

Just got back from interview numero dos and WOW! I want this freaking job. Interview No. 1 was "eh". Everyone had suits on in the office and honestly, that's not my bag baby. However, the building it was in was crazy nice. Marble everywhere and a HUGE fountain in the center. But this place.....I won't go on and on, but let's just say as soon as she mentioned the sentence, "Sometimes on Friday they let us off early to go to the beach." I had to grab a tissue to clean up the drool.

The best part? I got a call from my recruiter about 30 min. later and they loved me! They want me back to meet more people there next week!! THANK GOD.

Time to go back, yet a-freakin'-gain to Old Navy. I cannot keep looking down to make sure my pants are falling off in the second interview.

Today was theMan's last day however. So there are a few black clouds, the poor guy.

(Side note that is more than a side note to E's ovaries: You lazy bitches better get it in order in the next day or I'm coming in!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home