7.05.2005

I hurt my elbow

I uploaded a TON of pictures from our weekend back home. It was filled with hiking, swimming, hanging out with family and even a neighborhood scuffle when the neighbors thought they'd get shitty with our grandparents for our firework display, not realizing all 10 of their grandchildren were there and do not take any shit. The only bummer was I had to go to the ER mid-fireworks because my elbow swelled up and hurt like hell due to brusitis. Having 2 needles stuck in my elbow is not a scenario I want to recreate anytime soon.

So anyways, go see the pictures and check out my gnarly elbow. I only wish I took pictures last night at the barbeque of a friend of ours. Lots of beer and Roman candles do make for an interesting evening.

Happy 4th!

(There are more in Yahoo! albums too.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home