5.04.2005

The String Cheese Incident

Did you know that in Chicago there are restaurants that are BYOB? Yep, bring your own booze. You can bring bottles of wine or a case of beer or whatever and they provide the glasswear. As far as I know there is no fee either, at least at the places we've gone too. (Hey Lombards, next time you visit, we gotta go!) Our little Thai place we love let us drink red wine to our heart's delight for no charge. How freaking cool is that?!?!

The no cable thing is working out by the way. I did get a little antsy Monday night, but I decided to do the pile of dishes and clean the floor instead and finished the night up by reading. Last night it didn't even phase me because I was at a meeting for upcoming films and the gym. You can't hold me down Cable Company! I'll use that $110.00 for something productive! But um...could you at least tell me what's going on in that show that I am too embarrassed to admit I watch?

Regarding cable disconnect, we're selling our Replay box too. It's in fine working order, I doubt there is even any scratches. If anyone is interested, email me.

Speaking of films, after our meeting last night I have 4-5 possibly lined up for the summer. 2 in the following weeks, one that has a rehearsal tomorrow. I'm so glad I took this last weekend off. I'm fully addicted now, and as long as others support my habit I won't have to sneak on set of any Nicolas Cage movies being filmed by my office for a fix.

I wanted to do a big post on my feelings on the non-smoking ban or those pharmacist's that won't fill presciptions for birth control, but you know....putting a whole conherant thought together right now is not exactly working out. I'll try to be controversial as soon as humanly possible. Scout's honor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home