4.28.2005

Wednesday is over

More fuzzy out of focus pics up in the Wednesday Film Set Design Album.

The cactus suits turned out awesome, we got most of the shots we needed, I feel like I did a great job for my first solo run and I got a few projects lined up out of the gig.

Not to mention I got to meet and laugh my ass off with more fun people. After a 10 hour shoot, I came home feeling like I was light as a cloud. It didn't hurt my ego any to give out my phone number to people either for more projects. Plus, I think Ben and I make a good team. I hope he calls again.

Oh, and that Director that I was so worried about with my stupid sounding voicemail? He was there today and the reason he hadn't called is because he got his phone turned off. I start on his project next week if all goes well. I gotta give myself more credit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home