2.28.2005

Kitchen

Due to large volumes of wine and fun, I don't have any pictures from our get together last night. But I do have memories and they are making the Severe Nausea 2005 fade when I remember them.

While we were still cooking the food, our tiny little kitchen was full of friends helping, eating and laughing. Music was playing, wine was being passed around...it felt like one of those times you think "This is a movie."

Later looking around the living room, seeing everyone eating and laughing and being together for once, it felt like home, ya know?

So I get a little cheesy sometimes but it was nice.

Now later, about 1:00 a.m. when I'm barely on the bed and theMan is undressing me because suddenly the wine in my system is making the very thought of fabric on my skin making me want to jump out a window? Not so nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home