2.28.2005

Drunkee

Hi. I'm Kitte n of the fifth order. And I'm going to type without using the backspace key beacuse I'm drunk on 3 bottle of wine and tons of kabobs an d stuff mushrooms and cocokies. i love Cookies.

I made a lot of food for muy friends tonight and they sesemmed to liek it. I wish my other firends could be here too. :( I miss all my friends so much. It's nice to get together though. I wish i coud just bottle them up.

I just wantwd to do anothe rinstallment of drunk bloggin. It's myu favorite thing to do ecauce read iing it the next day is fucking hilarious.

I spelled hilarious right, I can' t be that drunks. Right?

OH, and Jamie Foxx won and it was the highlight of the Oscars. ther erst of the nigth seemed anti-climatic. Like, *poot* done. Like a fart you really push to be loud to make your lvoed one laugh after you've called him to come in to the living room from the back bedroom just to hear it and it's just a *poot*. Almost silent, nothing really. But way to go Jamie Foxx.

Good night. I'm going to go vomit.

Okay, I should go before I embarrass myself.

1 Comments:

Blogger jericmiller said...

good blog...thanks.

11:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home