2.24.2005

Got my hair did

My cousin is coming up for her birthday in 2 weeks and to treat her I'm commissioning "Peter-The Hair God" to run his gorgeous long fingers through her tresses for a good 3 hours. She is going to be 26 and deserves every inch of Peter's scissors and I frankly can't wait to see her in my hometown for once!

After telling my mom this on the phone, and talking about her upcoming visit next weekend (her birthday as well), she had me schedule her a hair appointment too. The full treatment: All over color, full highlights and a cut & style with an additional $7.00 to have her hair blown straight. I'm not paying for this one, but it will be fun to see someone besides me FINALLY be able to tell my mother that bleach blonde highlights on dark brown hair went out with fanny packs and White Snake.

Now with all the business I'm getting Peter, I better get a discount on my next cut! Well, at least let me pick out what clothes I want him to brush up against me when he's leaning in to do my bangs. Yum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home