1.24.2005

10 Things

10 things to get to know your blogger better:

1.) I am a compulsive dipper. Tuna & crackers, Cheez-its and salsa, Barbeque chips and ketchup. I cannot eat something without dipping it in something else, even if it’s disgusting.

2.) I was trained to be a Hazardous Material clean-upper gal. Which means I took 40 hours out of my life, suited up in Level B outfits, cut off my oxygen supply and breathed from a tank in 100 degree heat to cork up a bunghole on a barrel so I could protect a shitty factory from screw-ups of Chernobyl magnitude. But damn was that gas mask sexy.

3.) I cannot stand to have dirt in my nails or toenails. Lint, dirt, food, anything. That is why I do not have long fingernails, my tweezers are not for eyebrows and when you see me my fingers will be in my mouth.

4.) I can no longer burp without saying “BELCH” when I do it.

5.) I want to dye my hair black.

6.) I don’t enjoy showering really and Sundays are usually deemed a “shower-free” zone.

7.) It makes my skin crawl to have wet, unbrushed hair.

8.) I am 5' 9" and thank the thigh-gods for that.

9.) You know how conspiracy theorists say that people are mind-controlled and their trigger is “Catcher in the Rye”? Mine is anything in light blue. I’m drawn to it. However, it doesn’t make me want to kill anyone, just buy it, in bulk.

10.) I love sex and I love sleep and currently those 2 are running neck and neck for the #1 space on my favorite things to do list.

Oh and also, I love making lists.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home