1.13.2005

Luck?

Apparently this "healthy eating" thing is working out for one of us. theMan has dropped 10-15 lbs. already and the real kicker, he's not even working out. Bastard. He does look good though and is finally starting to let me buy him clothes that fit him. I'm a believer in sharing, and I feel the world needs to see his cute little ass too and big 2-sizes-too-large pants aren't going to do the trick.

Tomorrow I leave for GWO (should we come up with a different name, girls?) in Ohio. Fate again has placed this particular GWO get-together at the perfect timee since all of us are in desparate need of advice, hugs, alcohol and talks about sex and men. So yay! Here we come! Prepare the estrogen cannons! Fire at will!

Tonight though, I'm going to give you a treat. My pal Darren & I were talking about embarrassing pictures from our past. So I dug some up last night, really good ones. One even involves a permed mullet!!!! Oh, the horror.

For now though, I'm told you should be listening to: DNA Controversy...
Laura Lee.com. Wooo hooo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home