1.12.2005

Apple Bottoms

How self centered am I? I didn't even talk about MacWorld yesterday! At our house, we plan our budget around MacWorld in January and the World Wide Developer's Conference in July. I love geeks.

Stuff I'm excited about: Mini-mac for $499!!! Not that I'll buy one right now, but it's an option should I ever need to downgrade from the cement block that is my G5. I love the way they are gonig with the new Shuffle iPod thingy too. $99 and it's smaller and really all I'd need for exercising, riding the train or working.

Now iMovie and Final Cut will work in HD. That's good news to me, since I use film editing software the most. I'm sure there were other updates for their music software, but that's why theMan should have his own blog.

Weee.....must get new high paying job....must get new high paying job....

Oh and special thanx to Jen K. last night for some girl time. I should have got that pin-striped jacket. Damn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home