11.22.2004

And so it begins

Well according to these lovely blogging ladies, and CNN, the House has passed a bill that will make it easier for hospitals, etc. to refuse abortions and insurance to refuse covering abortions.

Listen very carefully....when I say "abortions" I don't just mean that proverbial "slut" in high school that used them as birth control, which fundamentalists seem to freak out about. (Which I could go on a rant about, don't get me started.) I mean, even D&C's for people that suffer miscarriages, procedures used to save a mother's life for various reasons during pregnancies, etc. etc.

Nothing is black and white in this world. For that matter, even the Bible, which I assume is where most pro-life people get their arguments from, isn't black and white. Damn, this government is disgusting. Time to get active people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home