11.12.2004

Join the club

For the record, I didn't go to therapy either of the 2 nights I had it scheduled this week. I cancelled the first one because I didn't really like her that much on the phone and I had other plans come up that night that honestly, I wanted to do more. And last night I rescheduled for next week during work because plans came up and I didn't want to be downtown that late.

Basically, I'm in a really foul mood right now. I don't feel like doing anything, talking to anyone new and certainly not working. I loathe working right now. I guess you could say I'm going into a cave for awhile, at least until next Tuesday at 10:00 a.m. when I'm supposed to meet this therapist chick. Maybe then I will feel like talking.

I need a change.

I guess I shouldn't have told anyone I was going to therapy, but I figured what I need in my life is a little, damn what's the word? You know where someone holds you accountable? Aw yes, accountability.

Well anyways, there you go. I'm fortunate, don't get me wrong and things could be worse, but that's how I feel today. Raw.

2 Comments:

Blogger darren e. logan said...

be in that rawness fully. go deep to the center of it. there you will find. that change you need is within. I'm sure that talking to a therapist may help, but it will never be someone else doing the work. it will always be you. so trust in your ability to find that. to become that which you seek, to create the life which is most natural & authentic for you. inwards into the cave is a place where more people should not be afraid to venture. it's where we find ourselves, whether we are happy with what we find or not. only then can we start the process of transforming. so, don't force anything, just relax into yourself & let the answers come. let them flow over you. you will know what is important, what is authentic & what is not. so, be in your foulness, feel it fully, and let it go. and if you feel the urge, blow the heck out of a lot of things in halo2 or ratchet & clank 2. :^)

10:23 AM

 
Blogger Kitten said...

Damn right! Thanx Darren.

10:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home