10.13.2004

My Mom

My mom called me today and quizzed us on what we were doing for Halloween as far as costumes go. When I told her we were stumped she offered up some suggestions. Suggestions that should give you a good picture of my mother's personality:

-Paint ourselves brown and put a stick up our butt so we can be Hershey's. (No idea what Hershey's she gets that incorporates a stick?)
-She said theMan could paint himself black, put a potato on his dick and call himself a "Dick-tator."
-"Oh I know" she exclaims, "You can be Spiderman and Lois Lane."
-Raggedy Ann & Andy. (I informed her that was the lamest couple costume of all time.)
-King Kong and the sexy girl. (Not a bad idea really.)
-theMan can be a butthole and I can be a hemmorroid so we can be the perfect asshole. (I don't get it either.)

Let's just say my mom would not win in Trivia Pursuit if she had to answer those pink culture questions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home