10.10.2004

Toothache

Hey there. I haven't posted for a few days because I've just sorta been takin' it easy. No pictures, not even a new phone yet to start my moblog. Just a nice relaxing fall weekend.

Friday night I was all ready for my shopping trip alone but ended up just picking up a few items and rushing home to play Sims 2. theMan didn't make it home until around 11:00 p.m. that night so we just took it easy.

Saturday I dropped off theMan at the studio and went to the gym with Jzn. Then pretty much just hung out and watched movies and chatted with pals. I can say you should go rent or buy Chris Rock's new DVD, Never Scared. Hilarious, simply put.

Today, well we got barbeque for breakfast and did a little shopping on Michigan Avenue with the rest of the sheep. Did pick up a couple Bush documentaries, so I'll try to review those shortly. Now, we're sitting here watching a documentary on mullets and nursing a toothache.

So yea, boring unblog-worthy material here, but it's a journal. How was your weekend?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home