10.12.2004

My List

Firstly: Go here for the latest Jib Jab movie. Click on the Good to be in DC link to the right.

So previously I mentioned "The List". To most people I've read or talked too, it's the list of people you could have sex with with no repercussions from your significant other. However, I don't think I'd have sex with these people so much as just want to watch them do my dishes, naked, while I relaxed with a ice cold martini in a mesh deck chair in the middle of the kitchen. Oh, and they could every once in awhile look over their right shoulder and ask me softly, while of course, saying my name each time, "Kitten, am I doing this right?" Then sheepishly grin.....um, but I digress.

A few men in rotation:

1.) Judd Nelson from Breakfast Club. He is the sole reason I got turned on by "bad boys" all through high school. I just wanted to give my diamond earring to someone people!

2.) Trent Reznor and/or Oghr from Skinny Puppy. These two are interchangeable. I've always had a thing for a black haired boy in leather. God damn.

3.) John Cusack. Okay, I admit I watched this movie. But seriously people, he wears leather pants throughout the entire movie!!! Leather pants! See #2 above if you need further explanation.

4.) Johnny Depp. Yes, so does every other woman, but Edward Scissorhands did it for me. Again, see #2.

5.) Brad Pitt. Cliched, maybe but it is never a bad 20 minutes when I think about him in Meet Joe Black. One of the few blondes on my list that I don't want due to leather wearing. But if he did wear leather in a movie and you know about it, why aren't you emailing me?

6.) I guess Ben Affleck. Apparently.

7.) Any of the boys from Rammstein. Or all of them at once, either way.

8.) Marlon Brando from Streetcar Named Desire. Let's just say I haven't watched this movie 64 times entirely for the acting.

9.) Whichever of the Dukes of Hazzard that wore the light blue shirt and was blonde. I always pictured him sliding across an oiled waterbed like he slid across the hood of the General Lee.

10.) Collin Farrell. The only person I'd let smoke while fucking me.

Of course, this list changes with the times but some have stayed on there for at least a decade. So there is my list. Send me yours!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home