10.11.2004

Dreamers

I know telling someone about your dreams is the most boring thing you could do, but I have to confess something. I've been having a lot of dreams about Ben Affleck. And I'm starting to feel like a head stalker. My apologies to Mr. Affleck.

For instance, last night I dreamt he was sleeping naked on the floor at my mom's house. He called for me to come and just hold him. I told him to just come up in my bed. I got naked with him, got under the covers, held each other for awhile and then he made me breakfast. Yea, a nice sweet dream. But WHAT THE FUCK?

I didn't even used to think he was that cute as far as movie stars go. I haven't even seen a movie with him in it in like weeks. But that is the 4th or 5th dream I've had with him in it. You know that list you make with your significant other of movie stars/rock stars you'd get to fuck if you had the opportunity? He wasn't even in the top 10, my friends. Certainly not higher than say John Cusack or Trent Reznor (but only the Perfect Drug era).

What would Freud say?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home