10.08.2004

My Little Cave

After a general summit at the Kitten House last night, an agreement was reached and I got to purchase Sims 2 as part of the deal of giving up my beautiful 20" Cinema Display & G5 for a laptop. Just wanted to warn you, because you might not hear from me again.

This game is so incredibly fun and addicting that I just can't help myself. I mean you can even change the chin shape on your character for crying out loud? The best part? I can make little movies and they will save for me to upload including using different camera angles! So you can bet there will be some zombie films being created in the Sim world immediately! Either that or little films including characters made from people I know. Oh...the things I can make you people do in my little Sims world!

Of course first thing I did was make me and theMan and put us in a swank little pad. In this version your characters can be gay, do "Woo Hoo" (sex), fat and have children that actually age instead of just go from baby for 2 seconds to middle school kid. You also age and die as well as have aspirations instead of just needs to fulfill. One aspiration is "Romance" which means that Sim's main goal is to hook up with as many people as possible. Awesome!

Anyways, it's Friday and I don't have any real plans for this weekend other than burn out my retinas playing this game. Tonight I'm going on a solo shopping spree for a couple books I want and some pants while theMan is trying not to come in his pants playing with all the gear at the recording studio. I gotta hit up the gym too at some point because seriously....it's not pretty.

So yea, have a good weekend y'all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home