9.03.2004

Birthdays & Zombies

First things first: Happy Birthday Matt!! (Yesterday) Sure miss you guys!

Aw, sweet life giving caffiene in it's purest form. Has anyone tried a Dunkin' Donuts "Dunkacino"? My god I'm going to have to change my pants.

Late night last night but we got 'er done. We've got all the stuff packed (except what we still need to buy), got our make-up and special effects props in order and organized, tried out some spurting blood techniques and taught our "skilled make-up unit" how to apply the zombie make-up and wounds. Awwww.

Now we just gotta show up, kick ass and take names. I'll post pics later of the final make-up for those showing up this weekend to be zombies. It's painless and takes only 10 minutes. Plus it comes off with simple cold cream, which we'll provide. But the best part? It looks real!! I couldn't believe it. Jen K. is seriously, I can't say it enough, a talented chica with a make-up brush. We finally perfected the look we've been trying to go for. No more Simpson zombies for us girls.

I just want this day to be over at work so I can get to finalizing some stuff. This job thing is just an 8 hour distraction from my real life.

I feel I must say one thing before I go. I've been really, what's the word?, touched by everyone's support, input and excitement over this project. This film is really really really really important to me and Jen K. and well, thanks. Sometimes it's crazy because we've got so much on our minds, or so much to do and I know I can be bossy or unappreciative. And not to sound like I'm giving my acceptance speech at the Oscars, but we couldn't pull this thing off without your help. You guys make me feel warm and fuzzy. I can't say enough how fucking cool our friends are. You guys rock. See you Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home