8.10.2004

It's your special day

Next week is my birthday. If there is one thing my friend's probably know by now about me, it's that I love my birthday! I don't feel at all egotistical about asking them weeks in advance what we're doing, how we are celebrating or just planning it myself and forcing them to come.

This year I'm getting a romantic little dinner with theMan & fondue (which I freaking crave), my mom is coming up for a day of spoiling me and on my actual birthday my friends are taking me to see a pal's band followed hopefully by either some strip joints or copious amounts of alcohol!

However, I don't expect gifts of any kind from anyone except my husband and my mom. Sorry honey & mom, but that's a given. I'm a materialistic whore.

So here's a list for them:
-T-shirt hell: To help with my weird t-shirt collection.
-Anyone but Bush elected in November, but you knew that.
-World Peace (just to make this list look good)
-Halloween to be declared so cool we can celebrate it twice a year but the Lombards have to come both times.
-A night onstage with the Hellcat Hussies.
-And as always, the Liberator. (but not from my mother, thank you.)

I just think your birthday should be a week long, don't you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home