8.10.2004

We bring you this interruption...

Movie makin has slowed down a bit for the past 3 days. Maybe our systems needed a break, not sure.

Last night we biked down to the beach and swam in the ice cold water for a bit. Yea, I live by a body of water but this is the first time I've swam all summer. E Coli isn't my idea of a fun time, okay?

Finished the night up at the Irish pub across the street. That bar is proving to be quite the hang-out. Especially when it's not smokey, the jukebox kicks ass and the bartender is more than willing to put up with our singing aloud of 90's grunge music.

theMan is not doing so hot this morning. He thought it would be a good idea to take 4-5 shots of vodka after consuming a couple mixed drinks at the bar. He then proceeded to stand on the coffee table, lay out in the backyard catching "stars" and run around the house like a goofball. It was the most drunk I'd ever seen him. For once, it wasn't us girls caught on film acting like alki-tards. Hee hee. He's feeling so rough he called in to work. Poor baby....

Yea, I'll post the footage of his drunk ass as soon as I get it. I'm not that sweet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home