4.19.2004

God. I'm tired. A couple people have asked how my weekend went so I thought I'd just post it here.

Friday: Car shopped, bought bikes, worked on some projects and hung out with friends till about 3:30 a.m. Got to finish the night listening to a great thunderstorm and watching "Last Man on Earth". Can't be beat.

Saturday: Rode our new bikes from Foster beach to Navy Pier. Hung out there for awhile and rode back. It was a beautiful day but we got REALLY sunburnt. My arms are still so sore I can barely wear sleeves. Came home and took a nap so we could meet up with pals and watch Kill Bill Vol. 2!!!! It was awesome...Quentin T. is the man baby, yea!! Got some late night breakfast at Nookie's and crashed.

Sunday: Took a walk with theMan, did a little more car shopping, met up for tennis, batting cages and putt-putt with "Catfish", then did some shopping and eating with other pals. Finished the night by checking out Rasputina at the House of Blues. Finally got to bed at 3:30 a.m. so I'm freaking exhausted today.

There's my little synopsis for the ladies who were inquiring. I will be back to my link posting, perverted self tomorrow after I get some shut eye.

Word.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home