4.16.2004

I love this freaking hat.


I'd say theMan had a great birthday. I know I enjoyed it immensely! If you have a Todai Sushi Buffet near your house, then what the hell are you waiting on?? My god that was incredible. I think I had 5 courses and am stuffed for the week. Those Alfrey boys know what's up with their japanese food. Also, went and watched Dawn of the Dead again with friends. There aren't too many movies I'd pay $9 twice to see, but that is definitely one of them. Tonight hopefully we will be seeing Kill Bill Vol. 2!

Anyways, gotta go wash the dye out of my hair.
I wish Revlon would sell "Marilyn Monroe/Jayne Mansfield Platinum Blonde" in a bottle because all I ever get is gold. And bleaching, well...that sucks.

Anyways...just rambling. I'm home from work today for a mini-vacation. No real plans set in stone for this weekend and that's cool. I like a challenge.

Oh..almost forgot. Friday 5 time but I picked an old one from their site:
1. Name five things in your refrigerator. Beer, steaks, Louisana hot sauce, leftover chili from a month ago and two huge jugs of OJ.

2. Name five things in your freezer. Ice, severed heads, frozen pizza, fake-chix nuggets, meat...lots of it.

3. Name five things under your kitchen sink. "The Works" for my stupid clogged drain, candles, extra bags, cleaning supplies, a midget.

4. Name five things around your computer. Water from Niagra Falls my sister got me, Wacom pad, sewing machine, ripped skirt from last weekend's party, and my digital camera.

5. Name five things in your medicine cabinet. Hm....nothing really exciting. Lotion, lube, toothbrush, hair bands (not Great White/Poison but the elastic variety) and floss.

See ya cuties!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home