3.30.2004

Well I have to go to the dentist today for my (hopefully) last appointment for awhile. The good thing is I get off work at 1 p.m. and don't have to come back, the bad thing....well the dentist part mostly. I know he's going to try to resell those veneers but he can kiss my stained teeth ass. $5,000 of our money will not be spent on my grill.

Watched a really funny show last night on Bravo which I know my girlfriends would just love. Significant Others is this improv show with the topic of these screwed up people in couples therapy. Pretty hilarious...check it out.

Replay TV is making our lives a lot easier. I was the one who drug my feet on getting this thing (Replay is the other brand like TiVo but I think it's better) until I finally gave in to theMan. Now I can't imagine life without it. Okay, that's a little dramatic but at least we aren't tied to the TV now. If there is a good documentary on Trio, we can record it and watch it whenever we want. Then the cool thing about Replay is we can put it on our computer and burn it to a DVD to save it. We got the Bill Hicks documentary last night to keep. Plus we can save movies we make and play them through the Replay. All in all, it's worth the money.

Anyways...boring news today. Just killing time until I can get out of here. NOTE to all my IM buddies, I'll be offline at 1 p.m. We'll chat tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home