3.24.2004

So yea, I've had some weird interests online lately but hey, thought I'd share.

Punternet seems to be a call-girl reporting service for the UK. Interesting. I wonder if they have anything like this for the US.

Also, a girlfriend of mine recently asked about waxing down below which I'm not an expert on. So I thought I'd ask the blogging world. Has any of my female readers done this? The process looks like it would take loads of confidence and little modesty. Not to mention a tolerance for pain not unlike enjoying fisting or getting the shit beat out of you for fun.

Also what are the pros and cons vs. just shaving the kitty? When waxing do they take all the hair making you look like a 12-year-old? Or can they just take the hair off the curbs of the runway, so to speak? So many questions that never got answered in Health Class.

I've added (or attempted to add) a comments section to this blog. So start talking people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home