3.25.2004

I sit here at work and surf about 70% of the time. So I happen on things alot of the time that I'd like to share with you.

Here's some today:

-Weird Radio: Currently I'm checking out the "Weirdos" section.
-Eros Blog: Not safe for work. But something to check out later. Sexy and good links too.
-Family of Shame: Got this from Matt's site and I dig baby, I dig.
-Funeral cards: We're currently trying to start a collection of these and Post Mortems but having little luck. I wonder why this trend "died" off? Probably because it's fucking creepy.

Got some good links? Send them my way. I'm in control of the firewall here so yea, we can surf anything we want at work. One of my co-workers even shops for guys. I love that....such a rebel.

SIDE NOTE: Weird Radio is definitely weird. Must check it out if you dig the odd beats. I've been listening to "Exotica", "Weird" and "New" and good stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home