3.19.2004

Friday Five time.

If you...

1. ...owned a restaurant, what kind of food would you serve? Whatever food I served I'd have midgets come out after you're done eating and rub your stomach. Then you could stand up and flip the table over like you are pissed off. 2 things I wish I could do in my lifetime.

2. ...owned a small store, what kind of merchandise would you sell? Books, used and new, comics and used movies as well all in one store.

3. ...wrote a book, what genre would it be? If it reflected my tastes it would lean towards science fiction or in the form of a graphic novel . But I don't know if I could actually write that. If I wrote a book it'd probably be like the Jennifer Wiener books or something.

4. ...ran a school, what would you teach? Free thinking and accurate history.

5. ...recorded an album, what kind of music would be on it? Hardcore drum & bass funk polka.....it'd be a double disc set with poster included and CD-Rom with interactive games.

See you Sunday bloggies.....going to Godville.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home