2.10.2004

Anyone that knows me knows that a certain co-worker of mine & I do not mix. Sort of like oil and water, actually sort of like a virgin and a butt plug. I'm trying to make an extreme analogy, but maybe that's not right. Anyways, one of these days I'm going to walk out right in the middle of the day.

I guess my final straw was last week she held a meeting to basically blame us for her being so busy because we wouldn't help her do her work. I find that hysterical. Apparently it's my fault she can't go to lunch and her fingers hurt from typing so much and so fast. Somebody get the wood, looks like we got a cross to build for this martyr.

I'm in charge of computer purchases here and am currently saving up our budget for a wall to be constructed between our cubicles. I'm thinking 2 concrete walls with a layer of drywall on each and maybe some lead in between would cancel out her obnoxious head rattle enough for me to tolerate working in this god forsaken basement that smells like sewage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home