1.30.2004

God damn it. It just doesn't make sense. I know deep down there is nothing wrong, it's just what it is, but why......ah fuck it. There's no good yes/no answer for that. Big hugs sent to you E. I wish I could cheer you up toots!

Went to the movies last night and on a side note, if Charlize Theron doesn't get the Oscar for "Monster" they should stop holding the ceremony altogether. That movie was incredible and her performance was absolutely unreal. Go see it or at least see it when it comes out on video. I figured she'd get the Oscar because she made herself ugly, which is usually how it goes, but my god.....it wasn't just that. She looked horrendous, but the movie just rocked. Plus, to top it off at the end of the movie when the credits were rolling and they were playing Journey's "Don't Stop Belivin" these teenagers were making out. I guess that's the power Steve Perry has on people.

It's -20 degree wind chill here this morning and I'm at work in a shitty mood. I should stop blogging while I still have my dignity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home