2.02.2004

Well I've come to the conclusion that weekends are entirely too short and I love Woody Allen movies. I watched "Hannah & Her Sisters" on Sunday. I have only recently discovered the genius that is Woody Allen. Last year I had a Woody fest and watched "Annie Hall" & "Husbands and Wives." All movies I highly recommend. This weather is great for staying in and watching movies, isn't it?

If you haven't seen "Donnie Darko," what is wrong with you? On a base level, Jake Gyllenhaal is gorgeous, but not only that, the storyline is very interesting and well-written. theMan & I tried to figure it out afterwards but I must admit, I don't quite understand everything just yet. I've seen it twice and still don't fully understand "Frank" in the movie. Plus the soundtrack kicks serious ass. Another film you should run out and get. A bonus is that Best Buy doesn't realize this movie kicks ass, so you can usually get it for $10.

Thankfully it's letting up on the severe coldness. Hey! Almost forgot....I like to recommend places/things/sexual peculiarities in this blog because hey, word of mouth is how we evolve sometimes. So if you are in the Chicago area, get some eatin's at Nookie's Tree on Halsted. Delicious! And while I'm at it, might I suggest the french toast? Also, go to Uncle Fun down further on Belmont. We may have possibly scored a lead on a hearse just by buying a postcard from Mr. Fun. Yea!

I'm so glad my mood has changed. I acted in a way this past week that can only be described as "Maniacal She-Beast". As much as I try to forget that I am a stereotypical woman sometimes, my body reminds me by making me be the biggest bitch around once a month. I feel like I should wear a pin, "Sorry for my excess estrogen."

Don't forget your Dubya action figure. It's what every girl wants this V-day! Chow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home