12.12.2003

Well today I've painted my nails, if that tells you how focused I am at work today. I've given my liver and intestines the proper pep talk to get me through the x-mas party tonight. Lord willing I'll get that lampshade award yet!

Tomorrow visiting with my family who's coming up to see the decorations for a few hours. I'm stoked! Except I have a feeling it's going to be freezing outside. We'll just have to stop in those warm, inviting stores.... ;) After that just kicking it...maybe hit up a few bars to get in the holiday spirit.

I've been having a great, busy end of 2003. Hmm...I like that.

I got a letter from my sister today finally. I hadn't heard from her in awhile. They had a hammer thrown through their front window, but she seems okay with it. She said they've been keeping her really busy with dinners and teas (??) and banquets. She gets to get all dressed up and such. I got to order her some non-Jesus books even for x-mas. She gets to read more now that she's graduated from the bottom level. That's good news...I'd go nuts if all I could read was the Bible.

Okay, well no real news today. Just filling you in on my goings-on. Have a great weekend people!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home