12.04.2003

Surprise....I've been elected to turn the slides of a Powerpoint presentation I made for my boss today at her presentation on ethics at the Hilton. I'll assume it's because of my well timed slide turning skills that I listed on my resume and not because I'm the only one available. ;)

So anyways, I learned a perk of working on Michigan Avenue. Because I have little fashion sense and because I don't have to wear business clothes to work, I have nothing nice to wear to a presentation. I managed to scrounge together some pants and a shirt, but have been lying to my work since 9 a.m. saying I had to run errands so I could frantically shop for boots this morning up and down Michigan Avenue. Well, I didn't find any that fit over my fat calves, of course, but hey....shoe shopping is good for the soul.

So anyways, I'm here now at work not wanting to work. So I thought I'd blog.

Tomorrow we go to Lavendar Burlesque to see the pretty dancing ladies. I think I'm more excited than theMan, but what's new. Let's just say he isn't the adventurous sort of lad. I wonder if we can take pictures? If so, I'll post some. I'm curious to see if they are topless or what.....

It's officially 3 weeks till Christmas folks and 330 days till Halloween!!!!! Yea!

Oh, as a side note. I added a link to my diet blog to the side just because I check my daily links from my blog at work as to not clog up my favorites on my work PC. The blog is really just for me to put what I eat so I can attempt to get a handle on this hail damage and such. It's really not going to be interesting for the general public. Didn't want you all to think I really had such an ego that I thought you'd all want to know what I'm consuming! ;)

Okay, gotta work a little today despite my best efforts not too. Chow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home