12.05.2003

It's Friday! Weeeeeeeee! Ah, the weekend. Filled with dancing ladies and possibly chilling out with pals and Mossman. The weather is making it a good weekend for all of those things. I was going to go shopping but I'm really not in the mood to Christmas shop, so that, in all reality, might not get done.

Is it selfish that I end up buying things for myself when I x-mas shop?

Putting up the tree this weekend. Now, readers, don't let that frighten you. "Has Mistress given up her hatred of all things Christmas-y and turned her back on her beloved Halloween?" Nay, dear readers.....I printed out a picture of a guy standing in front of a tree and will be taping it to the wall by the closet for us to use as a reference point to put our presents under. Have no fear! A traditional Christmas will not occur in the Mistress's residence!

Pleasant weekend people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home