12.15.2003

Well folks, I got the lampshade award! After many months of practice and rehearsing I won the award by a landslide. I left a trail of chocolate martini on the floor, sort of like a red carpet as I accepted the award. The final tally: 6-7 glasses of white wine, Disarono on the rocks, 2 chocolate martinis. Then came home and had some people over and added a little green on top of that.

Apparently I was stroking off a bottle as I stared at the ceiling although I don't remember that at all. Anyways, I am not at all embarrassed for my actions but I did feel like an idiot for the amount of alcohol. Mostly because I had to meet up with my family the next day. As a side note, if you ever have a tremendous hangover, especially nausea or headache, go to Ed Debevic's. Trust me, you'll thank yourself later.

Speaking of my family coming up, we got to see some Christmas-y stuff on Saturday. The crowds were insane, but it was fun. I've lived here for several years and much of what we saw I didn't know existed. Although there was some bad news since I found out my 15-year old cousin was pregnant. Which you can tell why that's bad news, but it's even worse because her sister, one of my best friends, has been actually trying to get pregnant for several months. Life sure is funny that way. You spend your teen years trying not to get knocked up, and when you want to be it's a trial. Well, anyways, it'll work out. Life usually does. I just can't imagine being pregnant at 15. Lord.

I'm home sick today. theMan has been puking since yesterday so I stayed home too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home