12.23.2003

For my high school graduation, my pal Jordan and I swapped gifts at each other's open house. I gave him a card with $20 in it and he gave me a card with $20 in it. The only people that gained anything financially out of that situation was the card company. That's kinda how I feel about the idea of swapping gifts at x-mas. (Not that I don't appreciate it, that's different). But it's about the same thing.

Only another 1/2 day left of work and it's vacation time. Only a few last minute things to get together and we're outta here.

Didn't really sleep last night too much. Ended up shopping and snipering some punks in Halo until midnight. Good stuff though. I was actually doing good! There's time for sleep later. I ain't got time for it.

Well, not much to post today. Just blabbering. Happy XXX-mas people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home