11.17.2003

I love having a scavenger/maintenance man for a husband....he just found 20 magazine rack holder thingys in the trash and they are in perfect condition and even black! Weee! That just saved us about $20+ at Office Depot.

Damn...what a great weekend. Although I'm still recoving from "Dead Nazis" and all things herbal on Saturday. If you live in Chicago, go to Delilah's for crying out loud. It kicks ass and the drinks are fairly cheap too.

I got some art stuff done this weekend after I found old National Geographics that my grams gave me forever ago. I'll try to post pics later but I'm kinda shy about that stuff, so probably not. Yesterday not only did I not get out of my PJ's but I didn't leave the house either and it was awesome.

How was your weekend? You should email me and tell me all about it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home