11.13.2003

Yay! It's here! The DVD I ordered is here! Plus, tonight is the night for "Conspiracies" on Tech TV! It's an all radical thinkers night at the mistress's house tonight!

Saw Careful last night and congrats to the boyz on their first show! The bar was cool, but the Smokin' Voodoo Daddy bar next door was pretty awesome. Great little bluesy, jazzy band playing. I didn't drink or eat there so I can't comment on the food, but one of the guys said it was standard bar food.

Not alot to report today. Just working along and waiting for the weekend. I'm reading the "Interviews" book fom Disinfo.com now and I'm pretty taken with it. I'll admit, I can't wrap my brain around all of it, but it's definitely an eye opener.

Just want to say "GOOD LUCK OVULATING" to my gal pals that read this that are trying on the baby thing. I feel for ya, so hang in there!

Happy Thursday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home