11.12.2003

This website has stuff that "people" take down from the internet.....things like the FDA's warnings on use of Slimfast, special government stuff that for some reason has been removed. Check it out.

Last night we were laying in bed talking and all the sudden a repeated crash comes from above our heads. Yep, it's those crazy british neighbors of ours screwing like rabbits! This time was significant though because it sounded like he was raising the bed off the floor and slamming it back down while yelling "OH OH OH UHHHHHHH". Awesome! We clapped and cheered when they finished and waited patiently for the scurry of feet to run to the bathroom above us. The funny thing is, is that you never hear her moan. Unless that deep groan is her....which would be impressive.

Tonight going to go see "Careful" play at Phyliss's. It's a band made up of 2 of our ex-roommates. It's at 9:00ish if any of you are in the Chicago area.

In case you didn't know, people where I'm from are kinda retarded.

Well, it's almost November 15. For those of you who don't know, that is the date I allow my co-workers to play Christmas music. That god awful shit we all have to sit through for the next 2 months. I can handle Christmas, there are even parts I like, but I cannot stand sitting at work for 8 hours listening to that stuff. The worst part is, we spend a lot of our time listening to "Barbara Streisand" sing Christmas carols. Which is weird, seeing how she's Jewish. Thank god I am the only one at work with speakers so I can crank up this stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home