11.15.2003

Mmmmm.....This is how bad a housewife I am. Last night I took extra plastic spoons from this chili place I go too because I knew we didn't have any clean.....that's really kinda pathetic. (Sorry mom....try not to hang your head in shame.)

That link I posted with Bush & Tony Blair yesterday had already apparently been seen by the rest of the world. I still thought it was funny even if I was one of the last to know. Tee hee.

Next weekend is our trip to God-ville. BTW, since my sister can't be around her old friends as part of her probation and because this is public and who knows who reads it, I'm just going to call where she's at "Godville." Seems appropriate.

There is this mexican guy outside knocking on the window calling for "Jose" to let him in. Wonder what that's about?

Anyway back to Godville. I'll have to post to let those who are curious know how it goes. I'm excited to see her and my cousin again. We're going a day early to stay in a hotel and do some outlet mall shopping. Should be good...I'm always up for spending money.

Oh, that Disinfo DVD kicks royal ass. I'll have a full review later this weekend. I was a little, well, under the influence when I watched it the first time and didn't get through all of it. However, I DEFINETLY suggest getting it. Did you know about "Uncle Goddam"? They have a couple skits on that Disino DVD and I about shit my pants laughing so hard. What's weird is last year on Halloween we went and saw Kenneth Anger talk and show a couple of his films. In the Disinfo DVD he had on the exact same outfit.....obnoxious solar system sweater and all. Jen K., Lance, you guys remember that sweater? Anyways, I suppose that's not important in the grand scheme of things...just thought it was weird.

Well, I'm off to bed. Gotta get up and do absolutely whatever I feel like tomorrow. Maybe shopping for x-mas gifts for all you? Chow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home