11.16.2003

I have been collecting boxes and boxes of numerous types of books from garage sales this summer to open my bookstore one day. But until then, I thought I'd see how they did on Ebay. I have a ton more and quite a large selection of different "genres". These are just sampling of some I thought the general public would be interested in. Unfortunately I haven't read them, so you'll have to get descriptions/reviews elsewhere.

If you are looking for a book, email me and I can look in my collection to see what I have and we can formulate a deal.

EBAY Links:
Richard Bach books, set of 3 with one first edition Hard Cover.

Dean Koontz & Jonathan Kellerman set of 4.

Nursing stories

Catherine Coulter “The Maze”, David Baldacci “The Winner”, Brad Meltzer “Dead Even”, Christopher Reich “Numbered Account”

On a side note, I absolutely love this Disinfo DVD, and you all should seriously consider picking it up. One of my favorite quotes: "The reason I'm not an atheist anymore is because it doesn't make any sense yelling "Oh, Random Chance" during a blow job." That needs to be on a t-shirt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home